It’s a new year! What do you want to say?
The start of the new year is a perfect time to realign and focus your goals. What is your vision for 2020, and how will you employ new and existing mediums to achieve that vision?
No matter how you answer those questions, having a podcast puts you at a huge advantage. As you continue recording and releasing episodes to your ever-growing library of content, you are constantly given new opportunities to spark the kinds of conversations that will illuminate your vision. Starting a new program? Recently learned of a success story from a previous jobseeker? Talk about it! Get your community buzzing about what interests and benefits them.
A great way to keep your podcast aligned with your overall vision is to map it out. There are tons of ways to do this, but here is one we think you’ll find particularly helpful. Answer the following questions for a crystal clear view of the content you should introduce to your audience in the coming year:
- What are the prominent programs or offerings taking place this year?
- What do you want your community to understand about your services?
- What current events, holidays, etc, will be coming up that affect your community?
- What topics did your community respond well to last year?
- How can you dive deeper into those topics?
- What aspects of your business are you looking to expand?
- How can you best support the needs and wants of your community?
- What do you wish the people in your community knew more about?
Gather your team and answer these questions together. We promise you will walk away buzzing about the conversations you want to have on your podcast. We can’t wait to hear them!